Friday, June 13, 2008

Yep she is on the verge of losing it

Candy's Blog about people that disagree. I would like to note that it is the ABC button that has a check mark below it. That way you can continue to portray yourself as a genius. It is very hard to do that when you can't spell.


"Note about Susan, Hunter, and some other commentors (I am not sure this is even a word)
A few people have told me it was wrong to publish the "private" comment Susan left me.First off, the comment wasn't private. She gave me NO indication whatsoever, at all, that it was private. Now, you nay sayers may just go away now. Bye bye. :-).....TO MY READERS: For the past two days, there was a person who was mad at me, because I didn't publish their comment. I don't even remember the comment, but they must have said something pretty nasty to me, because according to them, I had banned them from commenting - maybe I did.So, did it stop there? No, this "Christian" proceeded to harrass (harass) me, by sending me multiple emails for the past few days filled with such sick, vile hatred, that I can't believe a person would think up such means things - including attacking my family.I set up a filter in my email, so that I cannot get said person's emails anymore, and I blocked them from commenting here (from the IP I got from their emails to me) and blocked their IP from getting access to this page.NOTE TO ALL COMMENTORS: If your comment has not been published, then please click here to find out why, and just leave me alone.When I ban people from commenting, it's either because they put up an insanely rude comment, or because they keep bugging me. Then, the audacity of someone to then try to force themself (theirslef) on me, by emailing me, even though I emailed them back, and said "please don't email me again..." People, this is a BLOG. It is MY blog. If you don't like it, then just LEAVE, and leave me alone. Sheesh. :-?PS - I think it's just plain nuts that there are people out there so obssessed (obsessed) over my little ole blog, that they are launching campaigns with organizations against me, they are running webpages with the sole dedication being to get people to boycott my books, and to gather groups of people together to harrass (harass) me. There is something wrong with the world, when people would rather attack a person because they disagree with them, rather than take care of their family, and find ways to bless others. May I retiterate (reiterate) one more time - this my by blog - MY thoughts. If you disagree and wish to put up a comment stating such, it will get published, unless the comment is rude, incorrect, or I do not wish to open a new topic. There are an average of 2,200 visits to this blog a day. If I published every comment, and addressed every person, I would never get a wink of sleep, and I would still never be able to address everyone and every issue. "

Remember the "about me" section of her blog when it says "This site is not for the "wishy washy." I've never been known to sugar coat, so don't let my name fool you. If you like people who just tell it like it is, then you'll like my blog. Welcome aboard." The problem is that she doesn't like people who tell it like it is. So it really should say if you like to hear me tell it like I think, this is the place for you.

No comments: