Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you concerned citizen for this

prayzgodJune 29th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Her being clairvoyant doesn't sound too strange to me. The bible aludes (alludes, for God's sake spell check please computer whiz) to people being able to have extra-sensory powers. However, it's to whom they give the glory, and how they use it, etc.
Ever heard of William Schnebolen? He used to be a vampire. It started out with him "innocently" joining the Wicca religion, then as he moved up to the highest Wiccan grades, he got into Satanism. The vampirism (if I remember right), is the second to the last highest degree. The highest is Ipsisimus, which can only be attained after the Satanist has done a human sacrifice. Preferably full grown virgin female Christian.
William almost did the human sacrifice, but thanks be to God, Christ saved him first.
When William was a vampire, he couldn't be in sunlight, and had to sleep in small, dark places during the day. He would get physically sick if he didn't get blood. Satanist temple girls would give him blood from their veins, but he'd often have trouble stopping before they'd faint, or get woozy.
He also had a lot of strength, and other powers that he does not go into detail on. Apparently, to get him to his vampireness, he was given lots of strange herbs. This is what started making him sensitive to sunlight, and physically sick and weak if he didn't get blood.


I would like to just point out a couple of things. First she has left out some important information about this man. You can find it here: http://www.masonicinfo.com/schnoebelen.htm

Secondly, I have a guy that hangs out at the exit ramp by my house. He tells me to wear a aluminum foil hat to prevent my brain waves from being tapped by aliens. Now I know this nut case says all this stuff, but really a vampire?? He had to have blood or he would get physically sick. How about this the more blood you consume the likelier you are to get sick. Also, how dumb is that to believe. If someone tells me that they were a vampire, my bullshit radar hits full tilt. Don't get me wrong, I will sit there, listen, encourage, and try to remember so I can laugh about it later, but I can't see me buying into it for a minute, but I am not Candy.

3 comments:

nightowl said...

Oh God her misspellings just irk me. If someone misspells while not at the same time claiming to be MENSA material then it wouldn't bother me so much. But for Christ's sake, if you are smart enough to have received a special invitation to join MENSA (which must be a once in a lifetime opportunity since MENSA does not send out invitations) then by golly the least you could do is spell reasonably well!!!!

candyisascrazyasitgets has moved to http://www.candyisaliar.blogspot.com/ said...

It kills me everytime. I one time (at band camp..I hate starting stories like that) posted just an edited version of one of her posts. Of course, it did not get published, but I did get banned for a couple of days. There were like fifteen errors. It was wonderful.

nightowl said...

LOL!!! Too funny...you must tell the rest of the story.