Monday, June 2, 2008

Are you acting the part of a woman

Candy has decided to champion the cause of all loose charlatans out there. She has a preview, kind of like the movies, but the movies are cool and interesting, where she outlines some the exciting things to come. These include, but are not limited to: Why she wears only dresses, Glorying the home (I am sitting on the edge of my chair to figure out what that means), Motherhood and how it is joyful (except when CPS shows up), Are you acting like a lady (great Aerosmith Song...wait I take that back), and How are you treating that body...like a temple? All of which sound so riveting that I may have a difficult time getting back to washing the dog or making toast. I can't wait to hear how all of this can help me daily (wait none of it can). She is also having some issues with an Internet stalker. Apparently, the Internet stalker has hounded her, and published her last name and home address (including a picture with arrows pointing to it, no wait I was wrong about that. That was actually Candy that did that to her so called stalker. I can't imagine why they would be mad). She is definitely shook up about all this, and is taking corrective Internet action (you know considering she is ITU certified). I am sure her and the other foaming at the mouth bible thumpers will be wielding pitch forks and torches in order to teach this heathen a lesson. Very Christian, in deed.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Well we have found out that Candy use to be a militant. She was very adamant about wearing blue jeans, a t shirt, and COMBAT BOOTS? She also quotes the Bible as saying that women should not dress the same as men, therefore women should not wear jeans or pants. This is kind of odd considering that the men didn't wear jeans or pants in those days but dresses. I can never follow her logic

concernedcitizen said...

In addition to the comments on the dress post, I find this funniest part of it.

If your husband wants you to wear dresses, then do it. If your husband is against it, then see if he'll let you try one on for a day, and see if he changes his mind. If he is still against it, then wear pants in submission to your husband. When I asked my husband, before I started being "dresses only," I asked him if he wanted me to wear dresses, and what he thought about it. He told me that he didn't care; he liked me wearing pants or dresses.

concernedcitizen said...

I think we understand why Candy use to wear combat boots! ;-) I am going to just throw a wild prediction out, but I see combat boots in her future for a second time.