Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meet me here at ten so we can pretend we are friends?


Candy Brauer 6/21/08:
“Wow did I have a blast! That Praise Party was really hopping! I just now left, but there are several people still there. Good night all... J ”
Wow is right. This maybe one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Sure, I can see eight to fourteen year olds making up a fantasy character and going to a fantasy place to fantasy dance, but a grown woman and man with children? And her followers ask us if WE have anything better to do than to write about her blog? Just put it this way, lemon flock, I use the time I would normally be using making up a fake character and going to fake parties for my blog time. I mean this is truly sad. Hey come on everyone, I have no friends, and if you don’t either join me at the nerd party. It will be great. There will be fake bibles, fake super ultra amazing Amish style kick you in the face bread, fake buttermilk, and a fake dance floor. All for us to fake getting together and having a great fake time. Weird, that is all I have to say. I don’t understand it, and it makes absolutely no sense to me. I can think of about a million things I would rather do than to go to web site and sit around watching my character dance; making toast is one of them. Why, but I know the answer. Candy, and her cronies, have no friends. This is what happens when you are abrasive and a freak. Eventually time tells on you. Eventually your strange habits, life style, and obsessiveness oozes out, like a sore trying to purge the toxins, for everyone to see. It is okay, for everyone in Candyland. They have a place where no one will laugh at your “frumpy” dresses, your lack of social skills, and your inability to make friends. It is a world that does not exist. Shouldn’t that say enough? You have to go out, but not really, in cyberspace, because the world will not tolerate you the way you are. Keep up the good working making identical clones, Candy. Maybe your kids will have the same opportunities of no health care, dental visits, friends, or the ability to go out into the sun without getting berated because of your freakish nature. Sad, sad, sad.

9 comments:

candyisascrazyasitgets has moved to http://www.candyisaliar.blogspot.com/ said...

I am also not impressed with her organizational job either. I don't really see a drastic difference. Hey everyone look at how I would look like if I had money. I just can't get over how sad that is. They played a game called hell and back. Sounds like a blast. Maybe next time they could play AIDS, or something else a little less serious. I guess you can't choose hair with split ends, huh.

candyisascrazyasitgets has moved to http://www.candyisaliar.blogspot.com/ said...

If you look at the comments under the party, you will see that everyone says it was full. Hmmm...I wonder if there was really a party at all?

Anonymous said...

weird, weird, weird!

another one said...

Be fair--they played the MOVIE "To Hell and Back," which I am assuming is the original Audie Murphy one. It is a real classic movie, based on the life story of a real person.

nightowl said...

Nope, not the movie about Andie Murphy, it's some fundamentalist movie about people who die and "go to hell" and come back to life (probably Catholics and people who don't read KJV bibles). Check out Candy's link at the bottom of her meez page.

another one said...

Ok, fine. I was FORCED to go to that stupid MEEZ profile page of hers to see. I had really been avoiding that little piece of tripe.

So I retract my previous statement. I'm such a fool to assume that she was discussing a mainstream movie. Although, in my defense, she does seem to like the war movie genre, and it is one of those classic homeschooler-type hagiographical "all-American hero" stories.

another one said...

I can't believe this, but I watched that 'documentary.'

Did Candy not realize that it was from TBS, and didn't she post at some point that they are heretics?

I wonder who the "some people" were that were treated to that awfulness, and what the "other great videos" were.......

Trish said...

OK, this is like a bad car wreck. You don't want to look, but you just can't help it.

I don't know if Candy's site is real, fake, or otherwise. Doesn't matter. It's the INTERNET people! I read BLOGS for entertainment. Anything else is a little concerning.

Who truly knows if anyone is real? This is silly. I'm not pro-Candy, nor am I against her. I DON'T KNOW HER!! Through a series of clicks I found myself here and this is way more scary.

I have one thing to say. YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!! I can't, in my wildest dreams, imagine that there are people so bitterly devoted to bashing a person who may, or may not, be telling the truth on a BLOG. Are you kidding me?

Now I'm turning away from the wreck and saying, "Get a life, people!"

Dee said...

Hello, I was looking for Candy's site but I can't find it. I really liked the home management binder she had. I'm wondering, are you guys anti-Christs or is there a reason why there's so much hatred towards Candy? I'm just a normal average person trying to figure out what's going on.
Thanks.