Thursday, June 26, 2008

I guess a farewell to Ginger is in order

Ginger comments on the notebook:
"I think you have handled yourself extremely well. I am thankful for your posts. You have said things much nicer then I ever could have. I do not have a knack for words. You and I are not going to teach the devil anything. I fully believe the devil is at hand here with those anti- sites. Such hatred. It is so sad to see the hatred in those posts. I have decided to not comment on that blog anymore, it is getting no where since they are bent on hating this person."
So I say farewell to Ginger, and hopefully she will change her mind. It is funny when someone disagrees with her they become the devil. I am sure her future or present psychiatrist is Satan as well.

5 comments:

whatever said...

Good morning, satan.. er, I mean .. well since I don't know your name I'll just say good morning! =)~

And bye Ginger.

Working up to Zero said...

In a way you have to feel sorry for her. She starts out pushing for proof that Candy lies. I am sure she was confidant that we couldn't prove that, well we didn't have to Candy does it for us. Then she tries to say the lies don't matter, but they do and she knows it. The only things she could do would be to admit she was wrong about Candy or leave. Poor thing there she goes back to the compound to drink the (not kool-aid) mushroom-tea.

concernedcitizen said...

I miss Ginger's madness. She talks in circles.

concernedcitizen said...

Umm, it looks like Ginger has a case of the "Candy's". She has gone and deleted every comment off of the last blog. The sheep follow don't they?!

Anonymous said...

It's sad when someone that isn't in the "in" group tries to be part of it. Candy tossed her a bone when she commented on Ginger's blog. So Ginger is doing what every little girl with low self esteem would do. She is standing up for the person she thinks is "cool".

It is all very sad. Candy could care less if Ginger stands up for her or not.