Friday, August 22, 2008

UPDATE

The last couple of days have been a bit nerve racking for me. The whole hacking thing is disturbing to me. I am not going to blame anyone, because I have no hard proof evidence. Hacking is 100% illegal. Yes, I could tell you that my father-in-law said, the Police or FBI would be interested in this, but that would be a lie. Why? Because, there are murderers, rapes, abductions, deadly accidents, and numerous other crimes that take precedence and I do not have an ego that would even suggest that either organization would be interested. I have had a law enforcement friend look into it, but there wasn’t anything he could really do. He has his suspicions on what he found, but that is all it is…no hard proof evidence. My husbands laptop is totally messed up, so congratulations for that.

Matthew and I spoke briefly yesterday, and I told him that I no longer have the desire to be a moderator on the site and the events that have occurred. Vera doesn’t have the time. I asked Matthew when he would be back and he said, things have gotten so bad that he might have to move. I think the site has lost what he originally brought to the table. He was witty and held Candy and everyone else accountable. So, with that said…

The time has come to pass the torch to a new blog and moderator. I am putting the link at the top of this blog and the bottom of this thread. We will leave this blog up for people to refer back to, if needed. We have enjoyed having this site and interacting with 90% of you. Keep holding Candy accountable. I still plan to visit the new site and comment. Matthew said, he will take the time on a Sunday and make at least one comment. I am sure Vera will continue to comment.

Please be kind to the new Moderators. They are taking their time to continue this. If they want to remain anonymous, as we did, please respect that. No one knows what Candy is really capable of doing and none of us want a close-up of our house on her next blog. Please do not come up with conspiracies, because there are none. I am telling you 100% the truth. So, with lots of sadness, I say farewell as a Moderators.

Matthew, Vera and Bru


http://www.candyisaliar.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Stacy said...

I don't blame you for being nervous after what happened. Thank you for what you did.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BRU said...

Yes, please use the other site. I would say this one is done unless, the new people get sick of it and at the same time Matthew can come back. I think both of those are unlikely to happen at the same time. Stranger things have happened though.

Thank you Syncho. I enjoyed your comments throughout this blog and you were always respectful of us.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V. said...

It's about time you all finally decided to take charge of your own lives instead of mocking and nit picking every single move Candy does!
She can't even walk across the front room of her house in slippers without you all ripping her to shreds.
I wonder if any of you own mirrors. If so, go stand in front of it and take a long hard look at yourself.
Not you or I or anyone else is better than one another.
Some of you refresh her blog several times throughout the day just to see if she's posted anything new and when she does you proudly come on here and boast about it and then begin ripping her apart.
How sad. Grown men and women acting like teenagers all because of differences.
You think Candy is a liar, instead of calling her that, did you ever think she is just severely misinformed instead?
So, she reads what wants to and doesn't get facts straight.
SO WHAT!
You blast away because she makes typing errors and is not perfect enougn for you when she blogs and you get your panties in an uproar. Grow up...really...grow up.
Candy doesn't waste her time going to your blogs and nit picking how you didn't do this or didn't do that but you sure like to go to hers.

If you are a Catholic Christian which many of you are, you really need to be praying for and encouraging your Sister in Christ instead of yapping on here 'oh my gosh, does she really feed her kids that'? Or 'look at the book she is reading, blah, blah, blah'.
Ladies, that's called gossip and being a busy body according to God's Word and you know He isn't pleased with it.

Really really re-think your motives and thoughts before moving on this other blog.

God Bless,
V.

BRU said...

V or Candy,

I am going to cut and paste your comment to the new site. Please visit and feel free to comment.

We are never going away. Just because I am not keeping up this blog, doesn't mean I won't be commenting.

Amanda #1 said...

subbing, just in case.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am going to the new site as well.

Clare@ BattlementsOfRubies said...

Subbing, just in case.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....