Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sorry Folks Club is full..Firecode won't allow anymore guest

I mean how can a fake dance hall be full, and not allow anymore fake dancing? It could be that Candy is really reducing the size to prevent fake "party crashers" like us from coming. I don't know anything about Meez, and personally the less information about it the better from my stand point. I have other irrelevant things that will occupy that spot in my brain. I just don't get it. How bad is that on your ego if you can't go to a real party, and you can't get into a fake party. Wow, that is some serious time to self reflect. All dressed up and no chat room to go. Whoa is me.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

In case anybody is interested, I did a search at meez, and found that they limit rooms to 8 people. It has to do with the servers at meez.com, so it isn't Candy doing it.

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

I did feel a little for the woman who was so excited by the Meez party she couldn't sleep.

She should read War and Peace for a really rolickin' good time!

I know, I know, that's just crazy talk!

Amanda #1 said...

Leave it to Candy to pick a site that limits the number of "party" go-ers to 8. Seems like she could start a Yahoo chat room and engage with more of her minions. (And have a greater chance of "winning souls".) Of course, then they wouldn't be able to listen to great music, "air fornicate", or have those fabulous avatars.

Speaking of her "party", though, there's something I fundamentally don't understand: the whole listening to music and dancing thing. I mean, they make their Meez dance?

busymama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
candyisascrazyasitgets has moved to http://www.candyisaliar.blogspot.com/ said...

I guess they do make their avitar or character dance. Do they dance too? Wait...don't answer that, I really don't want to know.

Working up to Zero said...

I have this horrible mental image of the single wide wobbling on the cinder blocks while Candy and the "handsome hubby" cavort to praise and worship music inside with their avatars and imaginary friends.