Thursday, July 31, 2008

Matthew

Matthew is unavailable due to work commitments. He is not sure when he will be back (possibly in a month) and has asked myself and another to post for him until he returns. If he catches a break, he will post something. He is NOT leaving for good. We have been a part of this from the beginning and both of us post comments frequently. The other commentator is working on a new post and hopefully it will be posted in the next few days. Please be patient!! We appreciate you all staying around....even you heathen Catholics, people who wear pants, have "look at me" hair, and people who work out for hours and still have wrestler arms.

P.S. We are NOT his wife or a relative. I don't want his wife to be blamed for our insanity.

8 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks.

Who is another one? Did you get your answer?

Unknown said...

Erika or should I say Candy's husband? That is who I am thinking you are.

Erika said...

No, No. Thank goodness!

I was trying to be slick, but it obviously just turned out sounding stupid. I was actually addressing "another one"

Brushetta, go back and read some of the comments I've left before.

Oh why does my name have to be spelled like his?!?!?

Amanda #1 said...

Sorry to the substitute-poster; I didn't mean to inadvertently start a false rumor. My appologies to his wife, as well!

Nicole said...

someone found my blog by googling this "milehimama prayzgod" For some reason I find that oddly amusing.

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

cajun, that's hilarious!

Now I gotta try it... how vain is that, googling yourself!

Kalin said...

but..... couldn't he just give his coworkers table activities to do while he blogs?

Amanda #1 said...

Better still, stick 'em in a playpen.